1. PROMOTION: The Monthly Random Drawing starts on June 7, 2011, and ends at 11:59 PM PST on July 30, 2011 ("Promotion Period"). All applicable federal, state and local rules apply. Void where prohibited.
2. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to win you must: (A) be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, or Canada; and (B) be at least 18 years of age or older at time of entry. If 18 is not the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which entrant resides, entrant must obtain written permission from their parent/legal guardian in order to enter and to be declared a Prize Winner. Employees of Marshall Pet Products and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising agencies, or promotional suppliers or persons involved in any part of the administration and execution of this random drawing contest and immediate family member (spouses and parents, children and siblings regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of any such employees are not eligible to enter.
3. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. All qualified submissions from the monthly random drawing contest are automatically entered into the random drawing. See Section 6 for Alternative Free Entry Method.
Limit of one (1) entry per person, per month. Incomplete, unreadable, garbled, unintelligible or otherwise non-compliant entries will be disqualified. Entrants are solely responsible for Internet connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider. All entries become the property of the sponsor and will not be acknowledged.
4. PRIZE DRAWING/WINNER NOTIFICATION: One (1) Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Winners will be contacted by email at the email address provided. The sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate winner, if any.
6. Alternative free entry method: To enter the Monthly Random Drawing using the alternative free entry method, send a post card (postage prepaid) with your name, address telephone number and email address to Marshall Pet Products, Earth's Balance Contest, 5740 Limekiln Road, Wolcott, NY 14590.
7. GENERAL: By entering the Monthly Random Drawing, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Monthly Random Drawing Sponsor which shall be final and binding in all respects. By participating in this Monthly Random Drawing and/or by accepting any prize (1) that they may win, entrant agrees for entrant and for entrant's heirs, executors, and administrators to release the Monthly Random Drawing Entities and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, units and divisions and advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers; and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies and individuals' respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from or in connection with participation in this Monthly Random Drawing and/or acceptance or use of any awarded prize, (2) to indemnify Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Monthly Random Drawing, and (3) that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, relative to the quality, condition, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of the prize, express or implied, in fact or in law. Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use any Prize Winner's name, city, state, likeness, voice, biographical information and statements for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity in any and all media, now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation, notification, permission or approval.
8. WAIVER: Released parties are not responsible for any technical, mechanical, printing, typographical, human or other error of any kind relating to or in connection with the Monthly Random Drawing, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in the administration of the Monthly Random Drawing, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or any Monthly Random Drawing-related materials; or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Monthly Random Drawing, incomplete, lost, late, stolen, damaged, inaccurate, illegible, misdirected, garbled, delayed or undelivered entries; or for technical hardware or software malfunctions or failures of any kind, lost, unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission, which may limit an individual's ability to participate. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant or entry that is in violation of the Official Rules or to cancel, suspend or modify the Monthly Random Drawing, and disqualify any implicated entrant(s), (and their entries) if any fraud, virus, actions by entrants, technical or other error or problem of any kind, or any other occurrence corrupts or affects the administration, integrity, security, or proper play of the Monthly Random Drawing, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award any prize in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the event or action warranting such cancellation or to take any other action it deems equitable to fairly award any prize.
9. GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any participant, Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Monthly Random Drawing, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application or the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. Any action or litigation concerning this Agreement shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in New York, and each Entrant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Monthly Random Drawing, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Each Entrant agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of New York. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS MONTHLY RANDOM DRAWING. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY'S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
11. OFFICIAL RULES AND PRIZE WINNERS: For a copy of these Official Rules or Winners List, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Marshall Pet Products, Earth's Balance Monthly Random Drawing Winners List, 5740 Limekiln Road, Wolcott, NY 14590.